Amazing year Ahead!

1 view

Sridhar G

Dec 30, 2004, 9:05:07 PM12/30/04
to Uncommon, Deepa, UmaDevi, Alampu, BM Sridhar, b Manoj, Karthik, Parikshith c, Devarbhavi Sunil, Ravindra D, Rashmi, K Govardhan, G.M Hari Kiran, JP Harsha, Rohit.J, n Jeethesh, padma k, karthik...@gmail.com, Ravindra Mahesh Madaiah, Om Prashanth, praneeth ramana, prave...@gmail.com, Prasad Poorvi, Vinay Kumar, ranj...@yahoo.co.in, hema...@yahoo.co.in
Hi folks,

Wish u all a "happy n a great new year" ahead, let all u'r dreams be
fulfilled in this new year.

Life is always amazing, it always surprises me every moment, to meet
people and to depart is something which i learnt out of life, but to
hold on to memories of meeting others is wht i cherish everytime,i
don't know how far this life takes us to, but really happy meeting all
u folks in this life time, enjoy u'r time be good to everyone.

n last wordings always remember this " A calm Sea doesn't make u a
skilled sailor".

--
Sridhar.G
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind.

Arvind R

Dec 31, 2004, 1:07:44 PM12/31/04
to unco...@googlegroups.com
thnx a lot hope u have great too. may all ur dreams get fulfiled

Balu

Jan 2, 2005, 11:25:28 AM1/2/05
to unco...@googlegroups.com
"A new year is unfolding-like a blossom with petals curled tightly
concealing the beauty within.

Lord, let this year be filled with the things that are truly
good-with the comfort of warmth in our relationships, with the
strength to help those who need our help and the humility and openness
to accept help from others.

Let us go forward with great hope that all things can be
possible-with Your help and guidance."

Aashish Solanki

Jan 3, 2005, 10:04:51 AM1/3/05
to unco...@googlegroups.com
"It is in the dream that you dream, it is in the effort that you
succeed, but you wont succeed until you dream!"
Let this year bring lots of innovation, not only in thinking but also
in implementation!

Aashish