Open Space pages missing again - what's up?

1 view

debhart

Aug 3, 2007, 11:38:00 AM8/3/07
to Unconference : The Book
I see the OpenSpace content of the book has been entirely deleted yet
again. I already restored it once a couple of months ago.

When I asked about its deletion in the past, I didn't see a response
on this list. It looks like perhaps the response is to re-delete them.
In addition, it Lisa Heft's user page has been erased... do we have
trolls in the garden?

If this represents a request from the other writers of the book to
remove our chapter, I'd appreciate hearing it here, so it's clear and
direct.

On the other hand, if this is the result of recovering from spam, it
would be more helpful if the page were set back to its last meaningful
version, not blanked out. Note to the person doing spam patrol: the
History tab on the page in question permits this.

Who knows anything about the disappearance of these pages? Some
information would be appreciated.

Thanks
deb

--
Deborah Hartmann
InfoQ Agile Community Editor

Sudhir

Aug 3, 2007, 1:10:28 PM8/3/07
to unb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Deb,

Thanks for writing in. I do think there are a lot of things to be addressed here with the Un-book, and it is because of a no. of other reasons that the book has seemingly lost momentum.

I would like to call for a meeting next weekend, to discuss the book and discuss where we are taking it.

I do think Parag had volunteered last time to ensure that the wiki is clean, Parag any views on this.

Sudhir

Business Bytes