Many volunteers are interested

1 view

Syed Nazir Razik

Aug 30, 2007, 7:16:53 AM8/30/07
to unb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Sometime early this week i had announced the plans of the authoring initiatives on UNBOOK to most of the contacts of The Knowledge Foundation through my linked in and within a span of few day we have received response from the following people with the willingness to help the core team in the authoring efforts for the UNBOOK. I would like to share the list here so that once we finalise on the chapters available and other aspects of the book . We can coordinate with all these people as a team and get work done collaboratively - in the true spirit of Unconference. Is the venue for this weekend meet finalised ? Also if there are any more volunteers pls reply to this thread so that we can keep you posted on the developments and avail your efforts at some point or other.

Ravi Shankar
ravish...@gmail.com

Jon Phillips
j...@rejon.org

Sandeep Singh
< sand...@quasar.co.in>

Sridhar Kondoji
<sriko...@yahoo.com

Prasad Govind
pra...@rus.co.in
prasa...@mac.com

Balaji Sowmyanarayanan
<lab...@gmail.com>

Navjot Pawera
<navjot...@gmail.com>

Raj Datta
<raj_...@yahoo.com>

Krishnan Iyer - Gmail
<kpi...@gmail.com>

Have a good day !

--
With Regards,
Syed Nazir Razik . PMP, MBA,

Something Exciting is cooking up my mind !