Article on Unconference - The Hindu

Sudhir

May 10, 2007, 11:57:27 AM5/10/07
to unb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team,

Have written an article on un-conferences in India, which will appear in the Hindu Metro Plus in the coming days. The article also mentions the unconference book, and gives an overview of unconferences and their rise across the country.

This might be the fillip we guys would require. What has happened to the activity guys ??

Kiruba - could you please finalize on a date when your sub-chapters will be ready. Once this is done - I would like to have a quick discussion with each captain of the book to find out their perspectives - requirement of resources - and their action plans for content for their chapters. I would also like to invite Nandhu of DC for these discussions.

Look forward to some activity.

Cheers,

Sudhir

--
Blog on,
www.sudhirsyal.com

Kiruba @ Kiruba.com

May 10, 2007, 3:03:37 PM5/10/07
to unb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sudhir,

Awesome. Will eagerly wait to catch the article. I know you have been researching for this for a very long time.  Do alert us when you get to know the exact date.

I have also done some decent ground work on my chapter. Will have it updated tomorrow.

Cheers,

Kiruba Shankar
Cell: +91-0-98415 97744
Email: Kir...@Kiruba.com
Blog: http://www.Kiruba.com
Podcast: http://www.KirubaShow.com
Book: http://www.Unconference.info
Event: http://www.Proto.in
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kiruba

PodWorks.in : India's Biggest PodCasting Event.
June 9 & 10, Chennai
http://www.PodWorks.in