Umple 1.30.0 has been released and the Docker image fixed

Timothy Lethbridge

Jul 23, 2020, 6:36:43 PM7/23/20
to umpl...@googlegroups.com, um...@googlegroups.com
Two updates today:

Although we have been continuously releasing, a new 'formal' Umple release went out today 1.30.0

https://github.com/umple/umple/releases/tag/v1.30.0

Also, the Docker image now works if you pull 'latest'. It had been a bit flakey due to a php version problem

We still have lots of things in the pipeline, so I expect 1.30.1 before the end of the summer.

Tim

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., FCIPS
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
Vice-Dean Governance / Vice-Doyen (Gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl