Umple release 1.30.2 has just been issued

1 view

Timothy Lethbridge

Apr 9, 2021, 5:28:25 PM4/9/21
to umpl...@googlegroups.com, um...@googlegroups.com
To the Umple community,

Although Umple is continuously released, and the latest version can always be obtained from http://dl.umple.org we also make several baseline release several times a year for people who need stability (e.g. so as to guarantee generated code will not change from build to build).

Umple release 1.30.2 has just been released and contains all changes from August 9th 2020 to April 9th 2021.
It can be found at: https://github.com/umple/umple/releases/latest

This release also corresponds with a milestone of over 5 million commands being executed on Umpleonline since we started counting in July 2019. We are also approaching 500K user sessions since October 2018, when we started counting that statistic.

This coming summer we will have two full time employees working on Umple, along with at least 3 capstone students.

Since September, UmpleOnline has been hosted by Compute Canada, and we are only using less than 1% of the capacity that we could scale to on that platform.

Release notes for v1.30.2:

Various user manual improvements, including tool tips on the table of contents and the Next and Prev buttons, and added YouTube videos

The command line compiler gives better information when completing a build.

Ability to specify guards on entry and exit actions #1600

Multiple mixsets in one use statement #1664

Updates to Docker image to use newer dependencies

Making ump directory not part of the repo so it can be mapped to local storage

Various Umpleonline improvements, including:

- A button to reindent code #1599
- Improvements to task submission

Various bug fixes

- State machine timer fix #1606
- Fixes to Zipfile and Javadoc downloading
- Fixes to rake command on Windows #1661

Several improvements to ant build scripts

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., FCIPS
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
Vice-Dean Governance / Vice-Doyen (Gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl