New group of UCOSP students

1 view

Timothy Lethbridge

Jan 2, 2018, 3:27:02 PM1/2/18
to Umple Development Discussions
Hi all,

A new group of three UCOSP students will be starting work on Umple
shortly, with the Code Sprint in Ottawa. With only three, I can manage the
mentoring largely by myself, but will call upon those who have specific
expertise in certain areas of code (i.e. places where you have written
code or made recent modifications), as needed.

I am always grateful to those such as Kevin Brightwell, Andrew Forward and
Vahdat Abdelzad, who have helped mentor students over multiple sessions.
If anyone wants to step forward to participate in mentoring, please let me
know. The code sprint will be in Ottawa Jan 19-21 this year (UOttawa on
the Friday, and Shopify during the weekend). I have already asked
Abdulaziz to work with the group a little this semester so he can help
mentor more formally in the fall.

Thanks and Happy New Year
Tim

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl