Planning to do Umple 1.27.1 release

Timothy Lethbridge

Apr 4, 2018, 8:34:25 AM4/4/18
to Umple Development Discussions
Hi all,

Some incompatibilities between the latest official release and the current
continuous build require us to do a 1.27.1 release. I intend to do this
some time in the next 24-48h.

This shouldn't have a significant effect on anyone as I am the only one
merging pull requests at the current time. However, if you have PRs nearly
ready to go, let me know, so we can perhaps have them included.

Tim

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl