Textual notation of qualifier declaration

István Dányi

Dec 9, 2020, 10:09:36 AM12/9/20
to umlf...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

I am interested in the textual notation of a qualifier attribute declartion. Unfortunately, so far I have not found anything about the textual notation in the UML 2.5 specification.

Though OCL gives examples how you can refer to an attribute value specified with an attribute qualifier (i.e. ) , I would like to know the declaration syntax of the qualifier. For instance, according to the UML specification I can declare the attributes such '+attr1 : Integer [1..0]  = 14 {id}

But how should I do this for a qualifier specified for attr1? How can I refer the qualifier to describe it? Is there a standard way for it?

thanks for the guidance in advance,
Istvan