Question about SSD

rogerio alves

Jun 9, 2021, 3:47:25 PM6/9/21
to UML Forum
Hello,

I have 2 use cases and need to make an analisys of them.
First is a simple use case of registration of a contact, user inputs the necessary data, confirms ...
Second is an automated task that happens when a new contact is registered. In this case a points card record is created and registered in the system (associated with the registered contact).
About the second use case, can i make an SSD without an actor and only the System represented? Should I join the 2 use cases in the same SSD? Or make a separate SSD for the second use case but starts with the user confirming the registration of a contact?

The image shows the tipe of SSD I'm talking about.

Ty
opção 1.png