'Together' modeling software needed for test/trial

András Kovács

Jul 30, 2020, 4:23:41 PM7/30/20
to UML Forum
Greetings,

we are using for UML modeling tasks the software Together 6.0.1 from 2002 (TogetherSoft).

We are planning to upgrade to a newer version for a newly created software project.

Therefore we want to test the features, functions, especially the importability of diagrams from the older version etc. of a newer Together version.

Unfortunately the actual owner of the software (MicroFocus) doesn't releases a trial for the actual version. (Former versions had a trial.)
Which is hardly to understand considering the rather high costs of the software.

My question:
is anyone who knows/owns/uses a version of the Together modeling software, and can make a trial or test version available for our purposes?

If not a version from MicroFocus, any newer version than 2002 can be an enormous help.

Borland, the previous owner of the software had many versions, a free version too, Borland Together Designer Community Edition, which is no longer to be found today.

Counting on your kind help, which is urgently needed.

Thank you,
Andras