Scopus plug-in?

Jonathan Rochkind

Mar 31, 2014, 6:05:24 PM3/31/14
to umlaut-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Umlaut users.

I'm curious how many users are using the Scopus adapter, to add "cited
by" and "more like this" links to the Umlaut menu, using Scopus.

Anyone?

I got an email from Scopus that the API used here is going away,
although not until December 2014, we have a bit of time.

There are new API's who's ToS/functionality hopefully will support the
same uses, but I'll have to find some time to investigate and implement.

Curious how widely used/desired this particular feature is, to help
guide me in my prioritization etc. We do use it here where I am, and I
do ideally want to keep it for my own purposes, but it anyway made me
curious about if others are using it, if so how important it is to them,
etc.

Jonathan