dialin netware login

Charlie Compton

Feb 25, 2001, 1:04:47 PM2/25/01
I have a home setup which does a netware login when I dial into the
UM Dialin nos. I have been getting "Netware Server Not found" recently,

leaving my machine 'locked' in retries (I had to power off a while ago
and disable the netware login to get dialed in). I've seen no
annoucements
of problems although I know the netware servers have been having
problems
(our work lan crashed last wed about 5pm, my sysadmin did get a notice
that there was a problem from M.B.S.).

Questions:
what gives?
why no place to log/announce these problems?

Frank Loesel

Mar 18, 2001, 4:52:28 AM3/18/01
u need to go to their website. they have lots of searching capability. i worked at novell