Emily Dawn Ebert: Honor Code Forum: Please forward

Charles Lefurgy

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

From Society.Pres...@umich.edu Tue Mar 23 16:35 EST 1999
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:34:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Emily Dawn Ebert <ede...@zip.eecs.umich.edu>
To: society.p...@umich.edu
Subject: Honor Code Forum: Please forward

Dear Engineering Students,

The Honor Council has been working with the students, faculty, and
administration of the College of Engineering for the last year on a
complete revision of the written Honor Code.

After many comments and complaints on draft 1 of the proposed new Honor
Code, the Honor Council worked to create a second draft at the beginning
of this term. We have been collecting comments from students and faculty
throughout the term, and are ready to create draft 3, which will be the
draft submitted to the faculty for approval.

We would like to give the students one more chance to comment on the
proposed Honor Code before submitting it to the faculty. So we would like
to announce the:

------------------------------
Honor Code Forum
Tuesday 6 April, 1999
6:30 PM 1001 EECS
------------------------------

If you have any complaints about the Honor Code, or suggestions to improve
it, this is your chance to voice these opinions and contribute to draft 3
of the proposed new Honor Code.

If you are unable to attend, please consider reading through draft two on
the web at our web page (http://www.engin.umich.edu/org/ehc/) and sending
your comments or questions to engh...@umich.edu

Thank you, and we hope to see a good turnout at the forum, because
remember, the Honor Code was started by and has always been administered
by students, and we would like to have as much student influence to the
new draft as possible. If you've ever had problems with the Honor Code,
this is a great chance for you to do something about it.

We hope to see you there.

Emily D. Ebert, ede...@eecs.umich.edu
Engineering Honor Council President

--- MAIL ALIAS
Official CSEG and EECS mail (talks, etc.): cseg
Social mail (intramurals, happy hour, etc.): cseg-social
Commercial mail (tickets for sale, etc.): cseg-ads
Housing mail (Apartmentmate wanted, sublets, etc.): cseg-apts
Job announcements: cseg-jobs
CSEG mailing list maintenance (any list): cseg-request

CSEG Web Page(Jobs, Seminars, Dilbert, etc): http://www.eecs.umich.edu/CSEG

Please support CSEG by buying your soda from CSEG vending machines.