Fwds: National Go Center, Silver Spring club

Steve Mount

Mar 21, 2017, 2:20:26 PM3/21/17
to UMD Go Club
UMD Go,
We are not meeting this week, because it's spring break.
But I'm forwarding two messages that might be of interest.  The first concerns the National Go Center, which is due to open the weekend of April 28-29.
The second is a reminder that there is a Silver Spring Go club that meets on Thursday evenings.

Steve Mount

From: Laurie Ensworth <lens...@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: Silver Spring Beginner/Intermediate Go Club
To: Laurie Ensworth <lens...@verizon.net>
Dear Go Players,

Just wanted to remind you that the Silver SpringBeginner/Intermediate Go Club will be meeting this Thursday night, March 23, 2017 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Zed’s Cafe in SilverSpring.   Zed’s Cafe is located at 8225 Georgia Avenue, between Thayer Avenue and Silver Spring Avenue, a short walk from the Silver Spring metro.  It has great food, coffee, art, and a living room type atmosphere.  We meet on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month.

As you know,  we are open to everyone, but we especially try to create a comfortable space for beginning and intermediate go players to play and learn.  So, come join us if you’d like to play, teach, or learn this great game!

Stephen M. Mount
Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Dept. of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics
2208 H. J. Patterson Hall
University of Maryland
College Park, MD    20742

Phone      301-405-6934
alt. ph.     301-405-9904
URL        www.SteveMount.org
Any marketing email sent to this address will be tagged as spam.
See SteveMount.org for alternatives.

Stephen M. Mount
Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Dept. of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics
2208 H. J. Patterson Hall
University of Maryland
College Park, MD    20742

Phone      301-405-6934
alt. ph.     301-405-9904
URL        www.SteveMount.org
Any commercial or marketing email sent to this address (including information about lab supplies, textbooks, conferences and some funding opportunities) will be tagged as spam. See SteveMount.org for alternatives.