Fwd: Dupont Circle Beginner/Intermediate Go Club

Steve Mount

Apr 24, 2016, 9:13:30 PM4/24/16
to UMD Go Club
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laurie Ensworth <lens...@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 6:45 PM
Subject: Dupont Circle Beginner/Intermediate Go Club
To: Laurie Ensworth <lens...@verizon.net>

Dear Go Players,

Just wanted to remind you that the Dupont Circle Beginner/Intermediate Go Club will be meeting on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.  We will meet at Le Pain Quotidien cafe right near the Dupont Circle metro at 2001 P Street, N.W.  As you know, we meet on the second Thursday and fourth Tuesday of each month, and while we are open to everyone, we especially try to create a comfortable place for less experienced players to play and learn.  So come join us if you’d like to play, teach, or learn this great game!

Best,

Laurie

P.S.  Please bring a board if you have one.  Thanks.

--
University of Maryland Go Club