Welcome back to College Park! Go club resumes Wed., Aug. 26, 5 pm

Steve Mount

Aug 25, 2015, 8:17:00 AM8/25/15
to UMD Go Club
Go players,
Attendance on Wednesdays has been intermittent during the summer, but that is about to change now that many people are back in town.
Tomorrow, Aug. 26, we will meet in 1216 HJ Patterson (the usual place) at 5 pm (summer hours - early because of the altered bus schedules).
There may be new players on campus. Let them know.

Also, if you're in the Dupont Circle area, there's the Dupont Circle Beginner/Intermediate Go Club

Steve Mount

Dear Go Players,
Just wanted to remind you that the Dupont Circle Beginner/Intermediate Go Club will be meeting on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Le Pain Quotidien cafe, right near the Dupont Circle metro.  The address is 2001 P Street, N.W.  As you know, we are now meeting every second Tuesday and fourth Thursday of each month.  We are open to everyone, but we especially like to create a comfortable space for beginner and intermediate players to play and learn.  So, come join us if you’d like to play, teach, or learn this great game!
Best,
Laurie and Mike

--
University of Maryland Go Club