Go club meeting this week?

Steve Mount

Aug 17, 2015, 10:31:52 PM8/17/15
to UMD Go Club
Go players,

The go club will definitely meet on Wednesday, Aug. 26 (and every week thereafter). However, this week is uncertain.  If you would like to play go on Wednesday, Aug. 19, please reply to the group.

Also, if you know of any new students who play go, let them know!

Steve Mount
--
University of Maryland Go Club

Steve Mount

Aug 19, 2015, 10:19:01 AM8/19/15
to UMD Go Club
All,

We're meeting today. Justin will be in 1216 HJ Patterson today (4-6), as might a few others.

I also realize that I goofed by telling you to reply to the group, since only club officers can post there.  In the future I'll ask you to reply to me.

The go club will definitely meet on Wednesday, Aug. 26 (and every week thereafter).

New graduate students have arrived. If you know of any new students who play go, let them know about the club!

Steve