The Go Club will meet tomorrow night (Aug. 12)!

1 view

Steve Mount

Aug 11, 2015, 3:42:06 PM8/11/15
to UMD Go Club
I heard from Justin Teng, so we are definitely on.  If you want to coordinate, the following people said they'd come.
Justin Teng <ligh...@gmail.com>
Kenneth Koester <kkoe...@terpmail.umd.edu>

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Steve Mount <g...@stevemount.info> wrote:
Go players,

If you would come tomorrow (Aug. 12) or next week (Aug. 19) please let me know immediately.
So far, only Ken Koester has said he'll come, and he doesn't want to come here to sit by himself.

In any case, normal club meetings will resume on Aug. 26.

Steve Mount

--
University of Maryland Go Club

--
University of Maryland Go Club

Justin Teng

Aug 12, 2015, 10:14:09 AM8/12/15
to Steve Mount, UMD Go Club
On a second note I'll be there from 3 pm (only staying until about 6 ish) so feel free to come early!

--Justin Teng