Meetings continue - At Maryland and Dupont circle

Steve Mount

Nov 11, 2015, 5:54:00 AM11/11/15
to UMD Go Club
Maryland go players,
We will continue to meet on Wednesdays as usual, this week and next, but not on Nov. 25 (because it's the day before Thanksgiving).
Wednesday meetings are at 7 in 1216 HJ Patterson Hall.

I'm also forwarding the announcement below from Laurie Ensworth.

Steve Mount

Dear Go Players,
Just wanted to remind you that the Dupont Circle Beginner/Intermediate Go Club will be meeting on Thursday, November 12, 2014 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Le Pain Quotidien at 2001 P Street, N.W., right near the Dupont Circle metro.  We meet on the second Thursday and fourth Tuesdayof each month at this time and location.  And, although we are open to everyone, we especially try to create a comfortable place for beginner and intermediate players to play and learn.  So, please join us on Thursday if you’d like to play, learn, or teach this great game.
Best,
Laurie Ensworth <lens...@verizon.net>

--
University of Maryland Go Club