Re: Follow Up Meeting to Discuss Umbilo River Issues

Umbilo River Community United

Oct 15, 2020, 6:33:04 AM10/15/20
to Sanele Simelane, Ednick Msweli, YOGIS GOVENDER, Sibongile Maqubela, Sibusiso Vilane, Lusapho Tshangela, Melanie Brauteseth, Nicole Graham, Hannah Winkler, Cllr Chris van der Berg, umbilo-rive...@googlegroups.com

Please resend to correct Umbilo River Community groups email address as your email didnt go through

Sanele Simelane

Oct 16, 2020, 6:19:28 AM10/16/20
to Umbilo-rive...@googlegroups.com
invite.ics

Janet Simpkins

Oct 16, 2020, 6:26:27 AM10/16/20
to umbilo-rive...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sanele.
I will attend.

Regards
Janet Simpkins
083 288 0091
FaceBook: @riveradopt

--
Please invite interested parties to Umbilo River Community

Umbilo River Community

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/umbilo-river-community

link to view files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ISOE25-_0Iw9iR0_4Imfj6I9ugKe-cYX?usp=sharing

Everyone is urged to make a stand and do what you can with this information within your abilities and means.

Email Address: umbilorive...@gmail.com

Google Groups email address to send to everyone:
Umbilo-rive...@googlegroups.com

We are all in this together!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Umbilo River Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/umbilo-river-community/AM9PR10MB41337F91D8CA411F3F1F5A5BBB030%40AM9PR10MB4133.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.
<Mail Attachment.ics>

Sanele Simelane

Oct 16, 2020, 6:31:39 AM10/16/20
to umbilo-rive...@googlegroups.com

Noted and thank you for the feedback.

Regards

Sanele

Terry Stewart

Oct 16, 2020, 8:29:53 AM10/16/20
to umbilo-rive...@googlegroups.com

Good day Simelane

I need to know under which department is this meeting being set up.  I see on your address book profile that you are in the Scientific Services Department but I have never heard of that department before?

Regards

Terry Stewart

Oct 16, 2020, 8:36:48 AM10/16/20
to umbilo-rive...@googlegroups.com

Hi Terry

The meeting will take place  under Water and Sanitation  chaired by the Head. The issues regarding the Umbilo river is dealt by Scientific services and waster water treatment departments within water and sanitation.

Regards

Sanele

Terry Stewart

Oct 16, 2020, 8:39:56 AM10/16/20
to umbilo-rive...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Sanele

I will attend as a representative of Parks Department, Natural Resources management Division.

Regards

Terry

Sanele Simelane

Oct 16, 2020, 8:41:12 AM10/16/20