Search function not working?

Rune Stilling

Nov 27, 2015, 3:21:19 AM11/27/15
to UMBEL
Hi there

I'm trying to access the search function from the front page:

But it seems not to be working?

Kind regards,
Rune

Frederick Giasson

Nov 27, 2015, 7:03:22 AM11/27/15
to umbel-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rune!

Everything appears to be working fine here, are you still experimenting the issue? Have you tried to restart your browser?

Thanks,

Fred

Rune Stilling

Nov 27, 2015, 7:16:55 AM11/27/15
to UMBEL
Running Chrome, Firefox, Safari on Mac and all I get is this (and Firefox on Windows)?

Is this what is supposed to be shown?

Frederick Giasson

Nov 27, 2015, 11:57:42 AM11/27/15
to umbel-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rune,

Normally you should see (see attachment).

It currently works with all these browsers (on Windows). But really, the OS shouldn't be the issue.

Still experiencing the same issue?

Thanks,

Fred

--