Frames for your projects.

,Pops

Mar 17, 2010, 1:58:17 PM3/17/10
to Ultima Custom Motorcycle Builders
To all those concerned, with any of your future custum builds and you
need a frame, Go to the Rollingthunder site and pck one out. I will
give you the best price hat I can including shipping..Things are so
bad in the U.S. that no one is stocking frames, some companies are
getting out of frames, And I pesonally do not want to deal with
another frame Manufacturer except Ultima who builds frames. So
therefore all my frame orders will go to Rolling Thunder because they
are Canadian.....It will cost a lot more now for a frame, but we will
have no hassles from aCanadian customs agent...Who are generlly a pain
in the ass...Ultima,s new frame shop did not get up and running like
they thought it would, probably because few people can afford to build
a bike except real die hards...Their new shipments of polished or
black tranys will be here by end of March...we have lots of motors in
stock and ready to ship too...