Re: DYNA BELT DRIVE

1 view
Message has been deleted

eric storz

Jan 29, 2010, 4:00:17 PM1/29/10
to ultima-custom-mo...@googlegroups.com
butch I took out two ads in the Bike trader for Alberta for an extra 15.00.
They are sending 40,000 copies to the Toronto car show they are handing them out so pretty good exposure. I got sick again but almost through have done nothing.
I am getting a new place in Sylvan with a two car garage and am buying a lift from metro lifts for 900.00 So i still have a lot of my old customers but no one is doing nothing right now. If your interested maybe we could split the cost for advertising those 124's. As I fully support that motor. just a thought? Two locations to serve the Hat and Central Alberta?

Jan 29, 2010, 6:24:19 PM1/29/10
to ultima-custom-mo...@googlegroups.com
I been selling in Ontario too. I was thinking about running a ad next month too...Feb is usally slow yet, march starts to pick up...I have had a lot of tire kickers so far, 1 trany this week so far sold,A 124,a frame and trany yet today maybe and another 127 coming up...Our 124,s are being built now, will be ready to ship 2nd week of feb after the Cincinati Bike show, We have no frames left in stock ,but our new factory is about to build again,no tranys of any kind left, but they are coming in soon...We have lots of motors in stock though..Check my google site for prices,belt drives ,motors etc, tranys, , Am going to lower my prices on complete kits too.. Need some cash going...Stay healthy too!!!
image001.jpg
image002.jpg