Frames

,Pops

Jul 22, 2010, 11:44:06 AM7/22/10
to Ultima Custom Motorcycle Builders
Hi guys,,, just a bit of news, I am a dealer for Maximum Motorcycles,
these guys are in Ontario and build excellent frames,,rigid,softtail
and RSD style.. Customers like them....Also hooked up with MId USA
Canada...for those guys that wan a S&S engine I can now supply them,
baker and jims trany,s . Bdl belt drives and a host of other good
prducts,,, Also for stock HD,s from 1929 -2010 I have hooked up with
Preston Motorcycles also from Ontario...I have been getting my front
ends and and fancy billet wheels fromDNA out of California... So any
way we look at it I have more places to source parts from for you
guys.....You can repair or build just about any thing now...For Merch
guys,,,not so good very parts few for you guys....Rolling Thunder and
Maximum have been dam busy building frames this year ,,, a lot more
money, but what can you do,, So many shops closed their doors in the
USA , them poor guys got hit hard....but we have our own frame guys
anyways, we should spport them...Midwest will be fully stocked by fall
again for any winter builds,,they supply most companies any
ways...their shelves were mostly bear for now..We had a small run of
rigid 200 frames ,, sold 500 in 3 weeks flat...so guys are still
building bobbers...for myself part sales have been bette than last
year, but slow some months.