Upgrade to symfony 1.2

1 view

klemens_u

Jan 9, 2009, 12:19:15 PM1/9/09
to ullright developers
Hello,

I finally upgraded ullright to symfony 1.2.

One thing that changed is the call of doctrine:build-all-reload.
Please use from now on:

php symfony doctrine:build-all-reload --application=frontend --no-
confirmation

:-) Klemens

Denny Reeh

Jan 15, 2009, 2:41:13 PM1/15/09
to ullrig...@googlegroups.com
hello,

i've performed the upgrade.

finally i'm getting an error:

denny@wonder /www/ullright $ php symfony doctrine:build-all-reload --application=frontend --no-confirmation
>> doctrine  dropping databases
>> doctrine  Successfully dropped database f...ion "doctrine" named "ullright"
>> doctrine  creating databases
>> doctrine  Successfully created database f...ion "doctrine" named "ullright"
>> doctrine  generating model classes
>> doctrine  generating sql for models

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class BaseUllFlowDoc in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/ullright/lib/model/doctrine/ullFlowPlugin/generated/BaseUllFlowDoc.class.php on line 50

what is here the problem?

regards, denny

2009/1/9 klemens_u <kle...@ull.at>

--

Blog:
http://www.dreckscheisse.de

Fanshop:
http://www.black-dragon-king-fanware.com

klemens_u

Jan 16, 2009, 8:04:25 AM1/16/09
to ullright developers
Hi!

This is because Doctrine changed the directory names for some
generated classes.
Try a "svn stat" in your project root. There are 3 directories with
status "?". Remove them from the filesystem.

:-) Klemens