Issue 310 in ulipad: Can not luanch the Ulipad.exe on Win7 32 bit

uli...@googlecode.com

Mar 7, 2013, 3:24:31 AM3/7/13
to uli...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 310 by liangzhi...@hotmail.com: Can not luanch the Ulipad.exe on
Win7 32 bit
http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/issues/detail?id=310

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. double click the Ulipad.exe after installation.

The expected output is see the Ulipad window.

but now, I can`t see the Ulipad luanched, and an error messagebox :
“the log file 'c:\\program files\\Ulipad\\Ulipad.exe.log' can not be opened
[Error 13]Pemission denied”.

ulipad.4.1.py27.exe on Win7 32bit

issue notifications to this address.

uli...@googlecode.com

Mar 7, 2013, 3:39:04 AM3/7/13
to uli...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 310 by liangzhi...@hotmail.com: Can not luanch the
I also tried this on XP, it can not be luanched either, nothing showed
after double click the Ulipad.exe.

and then I installed ulipad.4.1.py25.exe on both win7 and xp.

on Win7, nothing showed after double click the Ulipad.exe. but no error
meessagebox showed.

on XP, ulipad.4.1.py25.ex works fine.

uli...@googlecode.com

Mar 7, 2013, 5:24:14 AM3/7/13
to uli...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 310 by limo...@gmail.com: Can not luanch the Ulipad.exe
Don't install ulipad in C disk, because if you install it in program files,
it'll need administrator permission to write file.

uli...@googlecode.com

Mar 7, 2013, 9:42:35 PM3/7/13
to uli...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 310 by liangzhi...@hotmail.com: Can not luanch the
Thanks for the reply.

unfortunately, there is only C disk on my working laptop.

sigh

uli...@googlecode.com

Mar 8, 2013, 4:34:20 AM3/8/13
to uli...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 310 by limo...@gmail.com: Can not luanch the Ulipad.exe
So you need administrator to run ulipad I think. And I suggest you using
source version.

uli...@googlecode.com

Apr 16, 2013, 6:46:56 AM4/16/13
to uli...@googlegroups.com

Comment #5 on issue 310 by abc.domi...@gmail.com: Can not luanch the
I had the same trouble and reinstall ulipad on another disk, it works.
Thanks for the tip !!!