After updating kernel an video drivers can't get desktop in vbox

OnlyHuman

Mar 31, 2012, 9:24:19 AM3/31/12
to ul-developers
Since I installed new kernel an video drivers yesterday on 64bit I
can't get my desktop anymore in vbox :( a message says in terminal,
"your screen is currently too small for this application, resize the
screen and restart the application press ctrl + c to exit" then I get
a blue splash to start over, click ok, then it freezes just a black
screen.

OnlyHuman

Mar 31, 2012, 9:53:44 AM3/31/12
to ul-developers
Tried to reinstall previous x11-driver-video , but get error message
saying,
can't install because of sisimedia no package provides xserver-abi :(

jesus manuel hernandez

Mar 31, 2012, 2:43:57 PM3/31/12
to ul-dev...@googlegroups.com
i have the same problem whit that pkg xserver-abi :(  its mising no one provide

Jon Dill

Apr 3, 2012, 7:56:57 AM4/3/12
to ul-dev...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 8:43 PM, jesus manuel hernandez <elilum...@gmail.com> wrote:
i have the same problem whit that pkg xserver-abi :(  its mising no one provide

This problem has been reported on Cooker with no solution as of yet, as far as I can tell.

I ran the upgrade as well, also same error.