Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Jeremiah Summers

da leggere,
30 set 2015, 13:16:0730/09/15
a dis...@distrowatch.com, ul-dev...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,
                    Just to let you know the Unity Linux page:

Needs to be updated. We are no longer based on Mandriva, nor have any ties to Mandriva. We are the First ever Musl based Rpm5/Yum/BusyBox distribution. Currently we are building developer test ISOs that are CLI based and can be downloaded Here: (the download page is still valid)
http://unity-linux.org/isos/

Our RPM Repository though small for now can be located here:
http://unity-linux.org/rpms/

Our Comments/Questions/ Support Chat can be found here:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=unitylinux

The only Architecture we currently support is x86_64, we have plans in the next few months to have x86 and maybe even Arm in the not so distant future.

Currently our ISO comes with busybox and all the tools and development packages to package more packages. You can also have fun with busybox's built in features like their neat little webserver.

More and more CLI based tools and packages are being added daily, for example tmux was added most recently. These are development releases so there's quite a bit more work to do.

I would very much appreciate you updating the page to reflect any of the new information and if you have any questions please let me know.

Kind Regards,

JMiahMan (Jeremiah Summers)

OnlyHuman

da leggere,
2 ott 2015, 13:24:4402/10/15
a ul-developers, dis...@distrowatch.com, jmia...@unity-linux.org
Good to see progress with unity-linux cli,and websites, thanks for all your work Jeremiah.

Jeremiah Summers

da leggere,
2 ott 2015, 14:24:5502/10/15
a ul-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir!

jesus manuel hernandez

da leggere,
2 ott 2015, 17:44:3702/10/15
a ul-developers
unity linux revival really soon,cool and awesome
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi