Updates?

Robert Xu

Apr 18, 2013, 11:25:53 AM4/18/13
to ul-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I haven't been active, but it seems that Unity hasn't really been
either. Are there any updates so far?

I tried to follow what was going on with MDV/OM, but all I see are
arguments and non-cooperation.

--
Robert Xu :: protocol.by/rxu

Chris Evans

Apr 18, 2013, 12:01:48 PM4/18/13
to ul-dev...@googlegroups.com
+1 I'd kinda like an update as well.

Apr 18, 2013, 12:11:22 PM4/18/13
to ul-dev...@googlegroups.com
Our fruits of investing into OMDV are about to start paying off.

So quick run down.

liveisos will start being made with liveiso-creator from fedora (and modified by Rosa)
mklivecd is basically defunct

and yes the idea of the CLI ISOs are still alive, just I need some perl help to make the cli-installer work again.

After a final release and those items are taken care of, I will start working on a way to remaster.

Regards,
Matt

Robert Xu

Apr 18, 2013, 12:33:43 PM4/18/13
to ul-dev...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Matthew Dawkins <matt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Our fruits of investing into OMDV are about to start paying off.
>
> So quick run down.
>
> liveisos will start being made with liveiso-creator from fedora (and
> modified by Rosa)
> mklivecd is basically defunct
>
> and yes the idea of the CLI ISOs are still alive, just I need some perl help
> to make the cli-installer work again.
>
> After a final release and those items are taken care of, I will start
> working on a way to remaster.

How is the situation with OMDV? Are there devel isos, or any sort of
repositories?

--
Robert Xu :: protocol.by/rxu

Matthew Dawkins

Apr 18, 2013, 12:48:54 PM4/18/13
to ul-dev...@googlegroups.com
repos are up, we even host them on ibiblio and UL's mirrors

isos are on there way

--
Robert Xu :: protocol.by/rxu