Re: [ul-developers] Abridged summary of ul-developers@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Paul LeBlanc

Jan 28, 2019, 3:44:46 PM1/28/19
to ul-dev...@googlegroups.com
I'll start putting a couple idea/options together and take a look at the links.
Fedora eh? Ill have to see what they have going on for ui nowadays. I have not kept up with Fedora for a long time

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019, 3:21 PM <ul-dev...@googlegroups.com wrote:
JMiahMan <jmia...@gmail.com>: Jan 27 07:03PM -0800

Hey if you were serious I would love to get some backgrounds icons etc..
from you. However I am using Fedora as a base now as I realized Mageia was
never going to drop urpmi and embrace some ...more
JMiahMan <jmia...@gmail.com>: Jan 27 07:04PM -0800

Oh and a great resource for images I need to theme would be here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemingOverview

Again any help would be much appreciated.

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 ...more