FLIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT - Friday 23rd September

Mark Harper

Sep 10, 2022, 12:42:22 PMSep 10
to uk...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

We've got another flight lined up in September - This time with the Everton Free School, which before anyone asks, yes..it's linked to Everton FC!

Details as follows:
Launch Date\Time - Friday 23rd September 2022 - 11AM UK Local Time (or as close to)
Frequency: 434.250 MHz (USB)
Launching from Cilcewydd near Welshpool
RTTY - 300 Baud 8\N\2, 910Hz Shift - Standard UKHAS\SSDV
Callsign: EVERTONFS
Flight will be SSDV enabled, so there will be pics being beamed back to earth!
As Habhub is closing soon, this won't show up on the dropdown in DL-FLDigi, so you'll need to manually enter the settings, but it is running fine as I type, and showing up on the tracker - I've had conformation it's continuing to accept data.

Keep an eye on my Twitter (@hiimpactmarkh)or hi-impact's twitter @hiimpactconsultancy (FB\Twitter\Insta) on the day