Return to Flight - SSDV status

Nick McCloud

Dec 7, 2022, 8:16:57 AM12/7/22
to UKHAS
I'll gloss over the last two/three years, but I finally have a school to do a launch with so it's time to get back on the horse.

I've reviewed posts, Dave's migration summary and so forth, so I've plenty of material to read over the festive period and make adjustments to my PITS kit, base & mobile tracker etc.

Is anyone particularly looking at the SSDV migration? It's a cherry on the cake but it's a really fun cherry, so I'm happy to help with that. I'm good at Lego (using building blocks) but the internals of the SSDV code base don't make sense to me - I'm not really an image formats sort of person. I suspect it will work Lego-ish if I can organise data in & out and I'm OK with web servers.

Steve Shuff

Dec 7, 2022, 8:34:12 AM12/7/22
to uk...@googlegroups.com
I am confident you will sort it.
Remember "It works for me ! "

Mark Jessop

Dec 7, 2022, 5:27:40 PM12/7/22
to uk...@googlegroups.com
The SSDV server has already been migrated to a server run by Phil Heron. The URL has not changed.

73
Mark VK5QI