Floppy - experimental flights

mks...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2022, 10:46:06 AM8/18/22
to UKHAS
Just to say thanks to the two listeners who helped us track our experimental pico flight FLOPPY today up here in the North west. We hadn't announced it as it was intended to be a short pico sized up down flight and timings etc were fluid as well as weather unpredictable. The flight was intended to test our home made trackers and receivers software etc and give us some chase practice. Recovered the payload from a small building site so all went well. Planning to do several large HAB flights once we are happy with our set up.
Thanks again, Mike.