4FSK Floater coming over the UK Sunday morning

Kevin Walton

Feb 11, 2023, 4:40:30 PM2/11/23
to uk...@googlegroups.com
4FSK Floater predicted to be coming over the UK Sunday morning - Flybag-4FSK

https://m.facebook.com/groups/ballonshautealtitudefrance/permalink/2389315501234031/
https://amateur.sondehub.org/Flybag-4FSK

Cheers
Kev
--
Sent from my Android device. Please excuse my brevity.

John Laidler

Feb 11, 2023, 5:04:54 PM2/11/23
to uk...@googlegroups.com
I saw that but it's not a protocol I'm familiar with. Can fldigi decode it?

John

Kevin Walton

Feb 11, 2023, 5:08:54 PM2/11/23
to uk...@googlegroups.com, John Laidler
Evening John

No fldigi can't but the Horus GUI is a pretty nice app, just link it up with a audio input from a radio or virtual audio cable from an sdr and you are away.

https://github.com/projecthorus/horusdemodlib/wiki/1.1-Horus-GUI-Reception-Guide-(Windows-Linux-OSX)

Cheers
Kev

dan...@adkin.net

Feb 12, 2023, 11:06:46 AM2/12/23
to uk...@googlegroups.com

Not used the Horus GUI before, tried it out and didn’t get any decodes so  I looked at the predicted track and it showed that about 8am Sunday it was to be  getting closer to UK and over the Channel. So disappointed when at 8:30 it descended, ah well another time and maybe with a beam rather than my gp9