Congratulations SondeHub and Thank You ARDC!

Mark Goergen

Apr 16, 2023, 8:57:16 AM4/16/23
to UKHAS
Amateur Radio Digital Communications (ARDC) has awarded a US$19,500 grant to SondeHub for continued operations.

Congratulations to SondeHub and a huge THANK YOU! to ARDC.

I'm happy that ARDC recognized the immense public good provided by SondeHub. I've used commercial trackers and know how much the Government paid to develop one of them. This is a big effort and the developers have done a fantastic job.

John Laidler

Apr 16, 2023, 9:08:35 AM4/16/23
to uk...@googlegroups.com
I press the "Like" button. :-)