Launch announcement april 8th

PE2BZ

Apr 7, 2023, 4:24:07 PM4/7/23
to UKHAS
Hi, this saturday around 10 utc (dependimg the chances for water landing) we plan to fly a pizza to 30 km altitude with gopro camera to record the freezing process.

I have not seen the payload box yet but I try to add a pi zero camera to transmit the process live during flight.

Lora mode 3 on 432.700 MHz, flight will stay (to) close to the west coast of the Netherlands. ( no error, really 432 ! )

Lora has no gps, we fly 4fsk as tracker on 434.711 MHz

Listeners much appreciated, idea is from Cheferik who has a pizza youtube channel.

Regards,

Ben - PE2BZ

Ben Z en de rest

Apr 9, 2023, 7:43:23 AM4/9/23
to uk...@googlegroups.com
https://photos.app.goo.gl/x5pGsJ6id8aTE71B9

some saved images, recovery image, launch movie.

73'
Ben

Antal Vincz

Apr 9, 2023, 11:47:41 AM4/9/23
to uk...@googlegroups.com, Ben Z en de rest

Congrat Ben

73' Tony
M0GLU

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "UKHAS" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ukhas/CACbGgOu9B47CQdh_qUM7paFhMSCs4k21a7iHrscd%2BzbkZz_qzQ%40mail.gmail.com.