Blog: patch antenna

Oliver de Peyer

Apr 22, 2022, 11:17:34 AM4/22/22
to Ukhas
Dear all

After several years hiatus I have resurrected by blog at:

Hf dot h-a-b dot net
(I don’t think we can post URLs here?)

This time I am experimenting with the patch antenna on 70cm that I posted about a few days ago. I will write this up on the blog as I go along.

I have some set-up questions and also some heresies (such as what happens if you transmit CW on FM?...)

This is for general amateur radio purposes as well as balloon tracking (I think it would be very good for this incidentally, from initial tests…)

Anybody interested in discussing further please do get in touch.

Many thanks

Oliver

M0LVR