Launch Announcement - Reading Uni - Tuesday 17th June

David Akerman

Jun 17, 2024, 4:05:02 PMJun 17
to UKHAS
Sorry for the late notice but I've still not had this confirmed, so just a heads-up that there might be a flight from Reading University Observatory tomorrow, 1:30pm.  I'm helping out with the chase and have provided a LoRa tracker:  BUZZ on 434.450MHz, Mode 1.

There's a scientific payload which is probably being worked on as I type, hence the lack of confirmation as yet.  I'll reply again when I hear.

Dave

David Akerman

Jun 17, 2024, 4:21:51 PMJun 17
to UKHAS
And of course, having left the announcement as late as I felt I could, 15 minutes later the launch has been cancelled! Technical issues.

I'll endeavour to give more notice next time :)

Dave

David Akerman

Jul 8, 2024, 5:20:57 AMJul 8
to UKHAS
This flight has now been rearranged for tomorrow (Tuesday 9th July).  Same launch site (Reading Uni Observatory), same tracker (BUZZ, LoRa Mode 1, 434.450MHz).

I'm waiting on the ascent/burst numbers but the flight path is generally NNE from Reading towards Wellingborough/Peterborough.  With the distances involved I'm skipping the launch and I'll just help with the chase.

Dave

Kevin Walton

Jul 8, 2024, 5:45:27 AMJul 8
to uk...@googlegroups.com
Argh, right over my way, but I'm away for the week and the aerial isn't currently connected to the sdr so I can't even get it going remotely, sorry!

Kev
--
Sent from my Android device. Please excuse my brevity.