Flight Announcement, 25-11-2022, 12:00 to 14:00 (rescheduled)

59 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Matthijs Willemsen

ongelezen,
22 nov 2022, 16:20:4822-11-2022
aan UKHAS
Hi all,

I'm aiming for my first flight on 25-11-2022. I am a student, and I am doing this for a school project.  I sent an email earlier with a flight announcement, however, unfortunately it could not go ahead. So now herewith the new date. I also applied the tips you have given, so don't look at the old mail, because that is old data. It would really be nice if I get some help. The flight details are below:
- The flight starts near Doetinchem in the Netherlands. Here is a Google Maps link; https://goo.gl/maps/SSDtUkFia7Fx9VAW8
- I am aiming for a take-off time of 12:30. But it may vary from 12:00 to 14:00.
- The predictor said it would be approximately 60 minutes in the air, and it variated with distance from 16 to 50 kilometers.
- The frequency is: 434.4620
- The mode is: 1
- The call sigh is: PWS2022B
- And I am using Lora Serial

I am aiming for an altitude of approximately, 10000 meter, and I am chasing it with a friend, my father and a teacher! Let's hope for good weather. I would appreciate help, thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Matthijs

John Laidler

ongelezen,
22 nov 2022, 16:39:3722-11-2022
aan uk...@googlegroups.com
Matthias,

Best of luck, I am probably too far to the west to help but I will help if I can.

If the launch time of 12:30 is your local time then that will be 11:30 UTC which in the winter is also 11:30 here in the UK.

John
M0WIV

Matthijs Willemsen

ongelezen,
25 nov 2022, 07:01:4225-11-2022
aan uk...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It is in the air now, please track.

Greetings,
Matthijs

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 22 nov. 2022 om 22:20 heeft Matthijs Willemsen <willem...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Hi all,
--

Matthijs Willemsen

ongelezen,
25 nov 2022, 17:17:4025-11-2022
aan uk...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Today the flight all went very well, he even measured an altitude of 18 kilometers.  And thank you to everyone who helped me.

Greetings Matthijs

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden