Flights out of Elsworth Friday and Sunday

Steve

Jun 22, 2022, 6:17:38 PM6/22/22
to UKHAS
I'm helping a couple of teams launch out of Elsworth over the coming
days - each will carry one of my old trackers as a backup.

Friday:

    callsign HL5,  434.475MHz, 150 baud, 7N1 RTTY 550Hz shift

The teams tracker should be on 434.275MHz - they plan to register
details on HabHub.

Sunday:

    callsign X7,  434.050MHz, 150 baud, 7N1 RTTY 550Hz shift

Both launches a "bit" after midday.

    Steve

https://www.avg.com

Steve

Jun 22, 2022, 6:26:05 PM6/22/22
to UKHAS
I forgot to say I won't be going on the chase for these flights so any
radio trackers would be greatly appreciated.

Both should be landing in Lincolnshire on current predictions.

    Kind Regards

    Steve

Steve

Jun 24, 2022, 9:02:56 AM6/24/22
to UKHAS
We had to call off the flight today - Sunday's should hopefully be going
ahead.

    Steve

Steve

Jun 26, 2022, 3:52:36 AM6/26/22
to UKHAS
Hi folk -  the flight today should go ahead - aiming for a 1:30 launch.
Landing up in Lincolnshire.

http://predict.habhub.org/#!/uuid=47ea8d8c6141b8511fd40f3f58ac4d962ba4ccdc

Any listeners would be greatly appreciated.

    Steve

Steve

Jun 27, 2022, 4:49:23 AM6/27/22
to UKHAS
Thanks to everyone that tracked the flight yesterday - the payload was
successfully recovered.

Good to see well over 20 receivers.

I hope to have more flights out of Elsworth over the next few weeks.

    Steve G8KHW