Launch Announcement Tuesday 25th April 9 - 10 A.M.

mks...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2023, 3:05:23 PM4/23/23
to UKHAS
Hi just announcing a short flight attempt on Tuesday. We hope to launch around 9:30 weather dependent etc.
Lora telemetry only
Call sign FLOPPY450
Frequency 434.450
Lora Mode 1
Launching from a school in mid Cheshire and wind blowing to the South East (so far)
We are just trying out a few things on 100g balloon so expect flight time to be fairly short but will need to do some predictions tomorrow to get a better idea.
Grateful for any trackers.
Mike.

Mark Jessop

Apr 23, 2023, 7:54:36 PM4/23/23
to uk...@googlegroups.com
Something is not quite right with your reporting of the trackers frequency to SondeHub-Amateur:

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 09.23.27.png

I'm not sure if this is a setting somewhere, or a bug in the lora_gateway software that might have already been fixed.

73
Mark VK5QI

mks...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2023, 1:14:45 AM4/25/23
to UKHAS
Apologies for the late notice to anyone who was planning to help track but we are having to call off the launch today.
Thanks.

mks...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2023, 1:17:40 AM4/25/23
to UKHAS
Thanks Mark
The gateway is our own which was recently updated to use Sondehub. It's a bug in there somewherre I will take a look at it when I get chance
Mike.