Electrical Engineering Job, fairly relevant to the group :-)

Dan Bowen

Sep 21, 2022, 12:47:06 PM9/21/22
to uk...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, I wouldn't normally spam the group, but I'd love to give you guys a chance at doing this hobby as a job, with me at Good Machine!  I need someone to work with me in electrical engineering/hacking work at the amazing level and specific skills that many of you apply to your balloon work.

We're a bunch of ex-Loonies in San Francisco, CA, US, doing things by the seat of our pants at this point, and having fun.  Even if you're not local, feel free to apply.

"Our shared hobby" aspect of the project is fairly stealth, so if you re-share it, please omit that fact, or just tell people personally.

I certainly understand if the mods need to delete this as against the posting content rules!
--
Thanks,
Dan