4th Time's the Charm?

famousd...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2021, 10:08:10 AM2/16/21
to uKenbak-1
Here's my fourth attempt at my "nanoKenbak-1".  I added a SPDT switch that completely disconnects the battery when off, so hopefully that will cure my discharge problem.  I also added a second battery to power the DS3231 RTC IC when the power is off.

I'm testing it now, and so far results seem positive.
IMG_6269.jpg

John Kennedy

Feb 16, 2021, 12:09:07 PM2/16/21
to uKenbak-1
Oh that’s cute!

Could you get John Blankenbaker to sign the silk screen? :-)

famousd...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2021, 10:26:08 AM2/19/21
to uKenbak-1
So far it's working well.  It runs a bit more than four hours on a full charge.  I'm still having a bit of trouble with the "charge full" indicator LED, but that's a minor problem.