Mark's Rotate Right Updates

MICHAEL GARDI

May 24, 2021, 11:17:34 AM5/24/21
to uKenbak-1
I just ordered a nanoKENBAK-1 and was wondering Mark's recent fixes will be included on the unit that ships?

Thanks

Mike

famousd...@gmail.com

May 25, 2021, 9:20:30 AM5/25/21
to uKenbak-1
Unfortunately no, I have not implemented any of his changes yet.  You would need an AVRISP XPII programmer with a Tag-Connect cable to program it.

fcpr...@gmail.com

May 25, 2021, 10:51:07 AM5/25/21
to uKenbak-1
Or... a serial port hack like this: NanoKENBAK-1 Plus Serial Port
plus a USB-FTDI adapter with a 3.3V output option (mine looks like this):IMG_8551.JPG
Info on how to do the flash here: Flash nanoKenbak-1 F/W

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 9:20:30 AM UTC-4 famousd...@gmail.com wrote:
...You would need an AVRISP XPII programmer with a Tag-Connect cable to program it.

fcpr...@gmail.com

May 25, 2021, 11:18:02 AM5/25/21
to uKenbak-1
Note that you can tickle the reset line in either of the two marked places, though once you've done the serial hack, the upper one is much easier:
untitled1.jpg