Serial Terminal Help Needed

mgas1237

Apr 23, 2022, 9:36:57 PM4/23/22
to uKenbak-1

I can't paste a file into PuTTY on my Raspberry Pi or SerialTools on my Mac. I don't use windows. If I Bit2+SET and type numbers in manually, the Kenbak accepts them. If I try to paste numbers in, it doesn't work. SerialTools lets me paste them inline but when I send the s command, it only counts the ones I typed and not the ones I paste into the string. I can't get PuTTY to paste any characters in. I can type them manually. What am I missing? I should be able to upload a file but can't figure it out.

Scott

famousd...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2022, 9:47:43 AM4/24/22
to uKenbak-1
If PuTTY for the Mac is the same as PuTTY for Windows, then you don't paste with CTRL-V, you paste with a right mouse click.