Kenback power supply

Charley Jones, PMP

Jul 13, 2019, 9:36:11 PM7/13/19
to uken...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I very stupidly lost my Kenback power supply.  Can anyone give me the specs on the DC-022 power supply?  Volts, Amps, Jack.  If you know an amazon part number even better.

Chris, since I need another amber led, let me pay for another power supply and ship it with be led?

Dataman in Las Vegas
Charley Jones

Sent from my iPhone 7!
Charley Jones, PMP

Tom Lake

Jul 13, 2019, 10:51:16 PM7/13/19
to uken...@googlegroups.com
Mine is 9V 1A standard barrel plug center positive 3/16" OD

ITE Model QN-0305

Tom L

Chris Davis

Jul 14, 2019, 9:30:11 AM7/14/19
to Altair-Duino
No problem I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

Charley Jones

Jul 15, 2019, 12:10:57 AM7/15/19
to Chris Davis, Altair-Duino
Awe, thanks Chris.  Very kind of you.  My kenback is nearly done.  I can’t wait to work with it.

Sent from my iPhone 7!