Attached is my proof-of-life video. Overall a pretty easy kit to assemble.
Following the build instructions, I did find a few tight clearances for soldering. Fortunately I didn't melt any IC sockets. I thought the buttons were aligned pretty well but I'm still having some clearance issues with the buttons and faceplate. The store button seems to be worst of them all. I'm going to have to take it apart and enlarge the holes a little.
Somehow I missed that this was not a plastic case but rather is a significant metal case. Very nice! The aluminum side pieces are a little bit loose/floppy. I'll probably add a piece or two of card stock to take up the slack.
Thanks for such a well put together kit and I can't wait to put this on display in my office with my nanoKenbak.