Good morning I have a question about the PLC command

Unlike Tec

Apr 5, 2023, 12:38:49 PM4/5/23
to uKenbak-1
I can't find a reference for what and how it is used, I appreciate the help and explanation in advance

pregunta.png

Ricky Bryce

Apr 5, 2023, 1:13:16 PM4/5/23
to uKenbak-1
Good morning.  What it's referring to is "Place".  In other words, how many places do we rotate or shift left or right in register A.   If you wish to shift register B, then you just add 4 to the number of places.  For example, to right shift register A 2 places, you would use 021.  Hope that answers your question!
Ricky

Unlike Tec

Apr 5, 2023, 1:47:48 PM4/5/23
to uKenbak-1
Thank you very much friend, I already tried it and I understood it...
thank you so much...

Ricky Bryce

Apr 5, 2023, 1:53:00 PM4/5/23
to uKenbak-1
No problem.   I can understand the confusion with that.  Hope you are enjoying the Kenbak programming!  It's a lot of fun!

Unlike Tec

Apr 5, 2023, 1:55:40 PM4/5/23
to uKenbak-1
Yes friend, it is very interesting and it is absorbing me mentally... I am learning a lot