Kenback fixed - sort of

Charley Jones, PMP

Jul 13, 2019, 9:29:24 PM7/13/19
to uken...@googlegroups.com
Helio there,

Thanks for replacement package of Leds and crystal.

I was starting to doubt myself, but I pulled the old bit 4 led, replaced it, and damn it, it worked.  Tested the bad led.  Yup, he’s dead Jim.

Minor issue remains.  You sent 2 white LEDs.  I need 1 amber led to match those I installed.  Very sorry, it was the upgraded kit.

Charley Jones in Vegas
Please contact me directly and let me pay postage.

Very thankful for a bad LED.  Was doubting my construction skills.  Note to self (and all) test every LED.  The one you don’t test is going to bite you.

Sent from my iPhone 7!
Charley Jones, PMP